- Debt Pay Off Calculator
- Debt pay off calculator :- Calculate the number of payments and total payments for a simple loan given the interest, monthly payment and principal of the loan. You need to specify your monthly payment, credit card interest rate and current debt amount to calculate how long it'll take for you to pay off your debt.
- Loan Calculator
- Loan Calculator :- Detail Calulation of Period, Interest Paid, Principal Paid, Remaining Balance.
- Mortgage Calculators
- Mortgage payment calculator
Want to know how much your monthly payment is for your mortgage?
- Additional payment calculator
How much do you save by paying more or making additional payments than your initial mortgage terms?
- How much do I have to earn?
Not sure how much money you'll have to earn to afford your house payment and accompanying expenses?
- How much can I borrow?
Want to know how big of a mortgage you can take on?
- Should I pay discount points?
Not sure if you should pay discount points on your mortgage loan?
- How much will I save by refinancing my loan?
How long will it take to recoup the costs of refinancing my home mortgage?
- How much will my tax deduction be?
Want to know how much your home mortgage will save you in taxes?
- Bi-weekly mortgage calculator
Want to know how much time and money you'll save paying off your loan on a bi-weekly payment plan?
- APR calculator
To find out the annual percentage rate of your loan, enter the loan amount, interest rate, points, other costs
and year-length term.
- Interest only monthly payment calculator
To find out the monthly savings you could gain from an interest-only payment plan.
- Tax Calculators
- 1040 Income Tax Form : 1040EZ Form : 1040EZ Form is the easiest of the 1040 forms when you file your income taxes.
- Savings estimators calculator :- Enter how much you can afford to save each month, how long you can save this amount, and the interest rate you can get on your savings and this script will display your total savings.
- Paycheck Calculator : Entering your pay rate and the number of hours you worked and optionally any overtime hours and pay rate, your own tax rate, and other deductions. Find out where your money comes from and where it's going.
- Mortgage calculators
- Amortization calculators
- Compound Interest calculators
- Credit Card Payoff calculators
- Loan calculators
As Featured In:
- Lower monthly payments up to 57%
- Reduce monthly interest charges
- Consolidate your debts into one easy payment
- Pay off your debt faster
- Simplify your life worry less about money
- Minimum $2,500 in unsecured debt.
- 2 or more accounts.
- A source of income.