Consumer credit card debts :-|
Americans are spending with plastic at a staggering rate. Consumer Credit Card Debt has almost tripled over the last two decades—from $238 billion in 1989 to $800 billion in 2005, according to an analysis of Federal Reserve Board data by Demos, a national research and consumer advocacy group. The average American family now owes more than $9,000 in credit debt
Credit Card Debt Consolidators program is most effective for individuals or families with over-extended credit card debt and are in need of debt consolidators.
Credit card debt help advantages
Sign up with us today to get rid of :-
- Reduce your debt up to 57%
- Stop harassing calls
- Reduce or delet late payment fees
- One Monthly Payment, no need to manage/handel all creditors
- May improve credit report
- No RISK for extra debt burden due to heavy Debt Service Charges with us!
- Professioanl Debt Management Guidence
- Learn how to stay away from debt trap in future!
Credit Card CHARGES & Why:-
- Unsecured debts
- Unsecured loans
- Credit cards debt
- Past due bills, medical bills, grossery bills, department store bills etc. by consolidating them into unique one, low, affordable monthly payment.
If you are one of the 36% of all cardholder's who pay off your entire balance on time each month to avoid finance charges, you may soon be penalized. For Instance GE Rewards MasterCard holders who pay off their balances each month are charged an annual $25 penalty fee. Industry analysts predict that more credit card issuers will follow GE's lead.
Why are credit card companies doing this? Because 75% of their revenues come from finance charges, and conscientious users who pay their balances in full each month are in effect using the cards for free. This can be extremely unprofitable for credit card companies.
- Min. $2,500 debt
- 2 or more accounts.
- A source of income.