American debt consolidators, The Debt Counselors, can help you find the right solution for your debt consolidation needs. This is not a Debt consolidation loan but Debt Management Plan, to get out of Debts. Our credit counseling agencies negotiate with your creditors for better repayment terms, including lower interest rates and waived late fees. By creating a realistic and manageable payment plan, you'll be able to pay off your debt in as few as 3 to 5 years (as compared to potentially 20 to 30 years on your own).
- Help you pay less. The credit counseling agencies that provide services negotiate with your creditors for better repayment terms, including lower interest rates and waived late fees.
- Help to pay off your debt faster. By creating a realistic and manageable payment plan, you'll be able to pay off your debt in as few as 3 to 5 years (as compared to potentially 20 to 30 years on your own).
- Help make it easier to pay every month. By consolidating all your credit card and other unsecured debt payments into one, you won't have to juggle multiple payments.
- Help you learn to avoid future financial trouble. Once you start to pay down your debt, you'll feel a real change in the way you look at and use money. You'll also learn tips, tricks and techniques to help you better manage all of your finances. Information and education are big parts of the service you'll receive.
- Help you get the service you deserve. Perhaps most important of all is the fact that you will always be treated with respect, care and compassion. When you get treated well - you feel well.
A Debt Management Plan (DMP) is a mutual agreement between you and a Credit Counseling Agency (CCA). Simply put, you agree to repay your debts in full over time, without taking on any more debt. In return, most creditors will agree to significantly reduce your interest charges and waive any late fees.
Even though DMPs are often referred to as Debt Consolidation — there is a difference. While DMPs consolidate your monthly payments into one, easy payment, they are NOT Debt Consolidation Loans.
Your Financial Future Is More Stable :- DMPs have less impact on your credit history than Debt Settlement or Bankruptcy, so you're more likely to gain access to credit again once you've taken care of your debts.
Solving One Problem Doesn't Create New Ones :- Unlike Debt Consolidation Loans, DMPs do not incur additional secured debt that could put assets, such as your home, in jeopardy.
Our Credit Counseling is an industry-leading Debt Management Program. To help people become, and continue to live debt-free, Kankuratan.com are customer-focused, honest, and committed to providing all of the information, support and guidance the client needs.
- Licensed by the Vermont Department of Banking, Insurance, Securities and Health Administration, Licensed by the New York Department of Banking. NOT A LOAN COMPANY. We do not lend money.
- Non-Profit Credit Counseling Agency providing free education and counseling services. Member of AICCCA and AADMO
- In business long enough to have built a solid reputation
- Existing relationships with most creditors
- Electronic payment processing linked to creditors
- Online enrollment process
- Modest and affordable fees
- 24-hour account access, online or by phone
- Prompt monthly statements
- Hidden upfront fees
- Keeps first month's payment as fee
- Charges fees disguised as "rebate" charges
- Cannot assure that personal information will be kept safe and secure
Get Debt Consolidaotrs Quote Free