How does personalized debt management paln work
Already in debt? Learn how to pay less and get out of debt more quickly. You have options when it comes to credit counseling, learn which one is right for you!
Debt Management Plans consolidate your unsecured monthly payments into one, easy payment, they are NOT Debt Consolidation Loans.
A debt management plan is a mutual agreement between you and a credit counseling agency. Simply put, you agree to repay your unsecured debts in full over time, without taking on any more debt. In return, most creditors will agree to significantly reduce your interest charges and waive any late fees.
Beware of providers who are less than reputable — their high fees and unethical policies can leave you in worse financial condition than when you started.
A FAIR debt management plan:
Do you aware Consumer Protection Laws:
- Helps you pay less
- Helps you pay off your debt faster
- Lets you make one simple payment per month
- Gives you money management advice for the future
- Helps you get the respect you deserve
You are entitled to fair debt collection practices even if you have fallen behind on payments.
Let's start to know how debt management plan works, first you need to get entered in debt consolidation/management plan:
[A] What you requires to enroll with debt consolidation program?
- Over $2,500 in unsecured debt
We are one of the Best Debt Consolidators in America, as you requires just $ 2500 in unsecured debt to get enrolled with us. When you carry an unsecured debt, your creditor does not hold any collateral that they can take back if you fail to pay.
Examples of unsecured debt include:
- Credit Cards
- Department Store Cards
- Legal Bills
- Unsecured Personal Loans
- Health Club Memberships
- Magazine/Record Clubs Fees
- Cellular Telephone Bills
- Signature Loans
- Collection Agencies
- Credit Lines
- At least two unsecured accounts
Our Debt Management Program cannot accept secured debt such as mortgages or auto loans.
[B] Application Process :-
- Debt Consolidators uses the latest encryption technology to protect your privacy. All financial information transmitted to and from our site is protected so your information stays safe with us. The process is easy.
- First, you complete the online sign up form.
- When we receive and review it, a Debt Repayment Representative will contact you to discuss your options and your current situation.
- Then, that Representative will personally contact each of your creditors to negotiate the lowest interest rates possible and notify them that you are in the process of consolidationg debt.
[C] What you Get ?
- Creditors sometimes acknowledge this commitment by not only reducing your interest rates, but by also reducing your other fees and penalties. Often your records are marked as “current” which allows your credit to begin being restored. Your over all debt reduction percentage may touch up to your Expectations!
- Process at Our End :-
After all of your creditors have been contacted, the manager will combine your bills into one, lower monthly payment.
- Obligation at Your End :-
You send one check once a month to the Debt Repayment Representative and they pay your creditors.
- Because your interest rates and fees are lower, you can often pay less while actually putting more money towards your principle. Using a debt management program can reduce the amount of time it takes to pay off your current debts from 15-45 years into just 3-6 years!