What we think :- You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
We are a debt management company that assists people needed relief from their debts.
To request information on 3C Incorporated, please use the contact information below.
CareOne Credit CounselingSM
c/o 3C Incorporated
8930 Stanford Boulevard
Columbia, MD 21045
Phone: 410 910-1735
Our certified Debt Repayment Representatives can reduce your unsecured debts into one lower monthly payment. More than that, we strive to be your guide through debt redution. It can be hard to rebuild your financial stability but our company is committed to your financial growth.
Above all, we are here to help you overcome your debts and be a successful consumer.
Improtans of Credit
Credit is a good thing. It allows us to improve our lives now with money that we will make later. As long as credit is properly utilized and the costs clearly understood it can be a powerful force for improving the lives of individuals and families. Sometimes situations conspire to make credit a source of stress and confusion instead of an aid in improving our lives.
Why Our Service is Required ?
The world of financial services can be bewildering. Interest rates, points, late fees, over limit fees, small print and more fees. Once you're on the bad side of a credit situation, nothing seems to go right. Finances aren't the only things affected. A financial crisis can have impact on health, friends, family and job.
That's why Our mission is simple: "Helping restore financial balance to people's lives".
We try to achieve our mission in three key ways:
- Lower Your Monthly Payment and Interest Rates.
- We provide Professional Debt Consolidation Management Service.
- No more Harassment From Collection Agencies.
We're proud of what we do. We're proud to be a part of some people's lives and to be a voice of moderation, compassion and understanding in a financial world that can be unforgiving and even hostile and all this we get in short time.
We are constantly seeking to improve our services. If you have comments or questions about what we can do or how we can help, feel free to comment.
It's all part of our service!
Benfit You Enjoy with Us !
Our Debt Consolidation Financial Counselors have certified skills to assist individuals and families in the complex process of financial decision making, including the ability to:
- Educate clients in sound financial principles
- Assist clients in the process of overcoming their financial indebtedness
- Help clients identify and modify ineffective money management behaviors
- Guide clients in developing successful strategies for achieve their financial goals
- Support clients as they work through their financial challenges
- Help clients develop new perspectives on the dynamics of money in relation to family, friends and individual self-esteem